Monday, July 27, 2015

Throw Off Research in Learning (and other bits)


This blog replaces a blog I created about Cluster Analysis with R Course (soon to disappear).  Some of that material is included here, however, this blog is a place in which I will place various odd and curious bits of research for public mulling or mauling.  The research comes from my meanderings in Learning Theory (supervised and unsupervised).  Some of these wanderings take me outside the domain of Learning Theory -- hence, the other bits or things (e.g., number theory, graph theory, etc.). A few of the posts will have practical application, but many may not, or have only minor consequence.  A good deal of the posts will contain R (and, indeed, will be produced by R markdown), though I hope to include Python and Julia code tidbits as well.  Some of the R code may be of interest in and off itself, independent of the research enquiry.


No comments:

Post a Comment